Cups filled with yummy ginger or masala tea get served..
And thing is what’s in snacks?
Semolina / Sooji – 100gms
Carom seeds / Ajwain – 2tbsp
Dry Fenugreek Leaves / Kasoori Methi – 2tbsp
Salt – According To Taste
Ghee – 5tbsp
Oil – To fry
2. Add Ghee to above mixture and mix well.
3. With water make a proper dough.
4. Cover the dough with damp cloth and leave aside for 1-2 hours.
5. Divide the dough in equal parts.
6. Roll the dough with rolling pin. Maintain a thickness of about 1cm.
7. Cut in desired shape and size with knife or any available cutter.
|Ready To Be Fried.|
8. Deep fry in medium flame until it turn golden brown.