So here’s the recipe of yummy Paneer Makhani direct from my kitchen 🙂
Powered by Inviul
Paneer is always tempting and life saver when you don’t know what to cook. Having said that, paneer is loved and cherished in almost every form in my home. But with summers the lazy cook in me comes out. Hate being in kitchen all the time food is getting ready (Tiring hot summers) . For this Paneer Makhani is the easiest recipe which reduces my time in kitchen and tastes Yummm..
Paneer – 500gms (cut into desired shape)
Onion – 4 (Sliced to 4pieces)
Tomato – 6 (Slice to 4pieces)
Green Cardamom – 3 to 4
Garlic Cloves – 6 to 7
Green Chilly – 2 to 3
Ginger – 1 Knob
Cashew nut – 15
Cream – 2tbsp
Cinnamon – 1
Red Chilli Powder – 1tsp
Coriander Powder – 1tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1tsp
Kasuri Methi – 1/2tsp
Honey – 1tsp (optional)
Bay Leaf – 1
Butter – 4tsp
Salt – To Taste
1. Take a pan, Add sliced tomatoes, onion, green Chilly, garlic, ginger, cashew nuts, cinnamon, bay leaf, cardamon, one tbsp butter, red chilli powder and one litre of water and allow it to boil for 20-25 minutes.
2. After 25 minutes, let it cool, transfer it to the blender and blend into a smooth paste. (You can use hand blender on pan too)
3. Now in a separate pan add butter, ginger(grated), 1 green Chilly, add paneer, red chilli powder and mix well.
4. Add the gravy we made in step 1&2.
5. Add salt, kasuri methi, and 2tbsp cream. Mix well and bring it to boil.
6. (Optional) You can add 1tsp of honey if u like some sweetness in Makhani gravy.
7. Garnish and serve.
Yummy Paneer Makhani Is Ready To Served With Roti Or Rice.
Party And My Girl Gang, Is Always A Hit With A Bang, It Was My …
Sandwich dhokla is a delicious tea time instant snack. It is a combination of sauces and …