Vegetable market is full of different kind of gourds.
And no-one in family wanna have gourd in any form.
OMG!! What to cook?
Egg always come to rescue when I am clueless. Be it egg burji, egg paranthas or yummy egg curry.
Here’s egg curry recipe from my kitchen to yours.
Eggs – 6
Onion – 5 ( Finely Chopped )
Tomato – 4 ( Finely Chopped )
Garlic Cloves – 6 to 7 ( Finely Chopped )
Green Chilly – 2 to 3 ( Finely Chopped )
Ginger – 1 Knob ( Finely Chopped )
Red Chilli Powder – 1tsp
Coriander Powder – 1tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1tsp
Oil – 4tsp
Salt – To Taste
1. Take oil in a pan (flat base), add cumin seeds to crackle.
2. Add finely chopped garlic and ginger sauté for a minute.
3. Add finely chopped onion, sauté till it turns golden.
4. Add green chillies and tomatoes. Cook tomatoes for 2 minutes until they softens.
5. Then add salt, turmeric powder, red chili powder and coriander powder. Mix the dry spices with onion tomato and cook.
6. Add water and let it boil for 5minutes. (add water according to the gravy you want)
7. Once gravy is ready, break the eggs and slip them into the boiling curry one at a time. Drop them from the sides without disturbing the yolk.
8. Pick up some curry from in-between the eggs and pour over the eggs. Cover and cook for 2-4 min.
9. Garnish and serve hot.
Yummy Egg Curry Is Ready To Served With Roti Or Rice.