One addon on vegetables available in market is Radish(Mooli). Winters are incomplete without Radish paranthas and radish in Salad and few add on recipes from the treasure of my Kumauni Culture.
Radish Leaves (Mooli Patte) – Washed And Finely Chopped
(P.S. I bought 1Kg Radish with Leaves and used leaves for this dish)
Radish – 1 (Chopped )
Green Chilli – 1 (Chopped)
Garlic – 4-5 flakes (Finely Chopped)
Ginger (Finely Chopped)
Turmeric Powder – 1/2tsp
Red Chilli (Sabut/Full) – 2
Cumin Seeds – 1tsp
Hing – 1/4tsp
Mustard Oil – 2tbsp
Salt – To Taste
1. Take Mustard oil in pan and let it get hot.
2. Now add Cumin seeds, hing and sabut red chilli and saute
3. Add garlic, ginger, green chilli and radish.
4. Add spices salt and turmeric powder. Mix well.
5. Now add radish leaves, mix well, cover and let it cook untill its dry completely.