Being a Mommy, first thing that I think in summer is Summer Vacation and how to spend quality time with my baby.
With Summers Come Summer Vacation,
And My Home Is A Play Destination,
With Sorching Summer,
Outing Aint Fun,
So Mommy Needs To Think,
What Can Be Done.
So This Summer Vacation,
Mom Son Duo Have Craft Mode On,
With Little Supplies And Lot Of Fun,
We Decorated Our House Corner.
So, To all Mommies out there here I am some easy craft activities to spend quality time with your little kiddo😍
Toy Eyes(I get them from old broken toy)
Pen Stand Using Icecream Sticks
1. Paste 20 Icecream Sticks On A Chart Paper(Side by Side – Horizontally)
Make sure you paste half stick on paper n half remain above paper and leave extra paper on one end.
2. Roll it in and paste the extra paper on one end to inside of other end.
3. Give base using a chart paper.
4. Tie the upper end with Satin Ribbon.
5. Cut a butterfly(or any other design) using glitter sheet and paste to decorate.
Pen Stand Using Old Bottle
1. Cut The Bottle In Half.
2. Cut A Frog Using Chart Paper and paste on bottle.
3. Cut and paste feet cutouts in front of bottle.
4. Cut small circle using glitter sheet and paste on cheek.
5. Paste black circles cutout and small eyes on it.
6. Draw feet to make it look perfect.
Snail Using Egg Crate
1. Cut egg crate to get a horizontal line. ( i use green crate)
2. Place glitter sheet cutouts on sides and top to decorate.
3. Cut and paste two stings using glitter sheets.
4. Paste eyes. And snail is ready.
Hanging Fish Using CD
1. Cut fins, tail and mouth using glitter sheets.
2. Paste glitter sheets on CD on respective place
3. Paste fish eye.
4. Paste a loop with satin ribbon to hang it.
Dog With CD
1. Cut face, feet and tail for a dog.
2. Paste them all respective place on CD.
3. Use Sketch pens to make outline and draw face.
Sweet Home Decorative
1. Cut a rectangle piece out of carton(I used amazon carton😜 have loads of them😂)
2. Cover it with velvet paper.
3. Paste a small cutout of chartpaper on it and help “Sweet Home” on it.
4. Cut flower, leaves n heart shapes using glitter sheets and paste to decorate.
5. Cut the corners to make design.
This is what me & my kiddo did in last few days and enjoyed summers in craftly ways😍
I have most of the supplies at home, and all are easily available in any stationary store.. So mommies make most out of rest of the holidays and enjoy few craft activities.
This is my entry for the Summer Blog Train hosted by Neha Sharma from Growing With Nemit.
I want to say thanks to Sinduja from www.mytinytigger.com for introducing me in her blog post.
Let’s now head straight to the station of Deepika from www.deexterous.com, please visit her blog too to read more exciting summer stories.