आनंद उमंग भयो, जय हो नन्द लाल की।
नन्द के आनंद भयो, जय कन्हिया लाल की॥
बृज में आनंद भयो, जय यशोदा लाल की।
हाथी घोडा पालकी, जय कन्हिया लाल की॥
As we are celebrating Janmashtami, and celebrating the birth of Lord Krishna. Janmashtami is incomplete without Dhaniya Panjiri as its being said its Lord Krishna’s favorite delicacy. Dhaniya panjiri is an aromatic preparation of dry ingredients mixed to form a sweet prasad.
Janmashtami, the birthday of Lord Krishna is celebrated with great devotion and enthusiasm in India. Dhaniya Panjiri is offered as a prasad to Lord Krishna.
Dhaniya panjiri is prepared with coriander powder, sugar, and dry fruits.
Simple to make yet tasty. You can make it in 10-15 minutes. Let’s get started with the recipe.
Janmashtami Special- Dhaniya Panjiri
Coriander Seeds – 250gms
Powder Sugar – 200gms
Ghee – 4tbsp (melted)
Dry fruits Mix (Of Choice) – Sliced.
1. Dry roast coriander seeds for 7-8minutes until the aroma comes. Keep stirring to roast evenly.
2. Once cooled, grind to make a fine powder.
3. Sieve the powder to get a fine powder.
4. Mix Powdered Sugar and dry fruits to coriander powder.
5. Mix well.
6. Add ghee to little binding. (Add ghee as per your taste and requirements)
7. Garnish with rose petals.
Celebrate Janmasthami with Lord Krishna Favorite Delicacy.
‘I am taking my Alexa rank to the next level with Blogchatter’