It is already well documented that a woman’s body undergoes many changes during pregnancy. My pregnancy was no different; my belly grew many folds and the mood swings should not be even discussed. However, there were certain not-so-evident changes, and of these, the most prominent change to occur was in the intimate area.
During pregnancy, vaginal discharge increases due to high levels of estrogen and progesterone, and this often leads to infection. The pregnancy hormones cause acidic changes in the vaginal area, and thus the need for an intimate wash to maintain the pH balance becomes highly important. As a pregnant mother and then a lactating one, the importance of maintaining vaginal hygiene was well explained to me by my gynaecologist.
It was only during one of these regular visits to the gynaecologist that I was introduced to the Himalaya for moms Intimate Care range. Himalaya for moms has developed this product for mothers, new mothers, and moms-to-be. Using a regular soap or antiseptic liquid can be harsh on your intimate area and do more harm than good. Hence, it requires a specially formulated wash that has neutral pH.
Why Himalaya For Moms Intimate Wash?
• Himalaya for moms intimate wash helps maintain the vaginal pH balance between 3.5 and 4.5 and keep your intimate area fresh throughout the day.
• The formula is enriched with Tea Tree Oil and thus is the best formula to deal with itching and irritation in the vaginal area.
• It is also enriched with Pongamia Oil that helps in fighting odor due to its antifungal property.
• It is mild like water and thus absolutely safe to use.
• It has no strong smell and comes with a mild fragrance that is very likable.
• It is reasonably priced.
• It comes in a packaging that is easy to use and convenient to carry while traveling. It has a green flip top cap to avoid any leakages.
• 200 ml for INR 205
• 100 ml for INR 116
My story with Himalaya For Moms Intimate Wash
My personal experience with the Intimate Wash has been satisfying and I have used it during my pregnancy and beyond. Even the hot and humid climate of Delhi was a relief with this product by my side. It helped me stay fresh and dry all day. Even during the monthly cycles, the use of Himalaya FOR MOMS Intimate Wash was truly relaxing, and it helped me stay fresh and hygienic. They also have the wipes that come handy when I am traveling. The Intimate Wipes are enriched with Lavender Oil and Pongamia Oil, and helps maintain freshness on the go.
Apart from using Himalaya for moms Intimate Wash, there are several other tips that I had incorporated in my lifestyle which even you can follow, and they are as follows:
• Drink plenty of water.
• Wear loose cotton clothes and underwear.
• Consume yogurt every day.
• Exercise regularly. Keep the vaginal area dry.
Taking care of your vaginal hygiene is indeed mandatory. So, ladies, start using Himalaya for moms Intimate Wash and feel the difference!