1 Brijal (Big Round Ones)
2-3 Onions (Finely Chopped)
2-3 Tomatoes (Finely Chopped)
4-5 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
Ginger (Finely Chopped)
Coriander (Finely Chopped For Garnishing)
Now place it on gas burner and cook on direct flame untill outer layer is burnt.
Once done, dip Brinjal in water.
Peel off the outer skin and mash Brinjal.
1. Heat oil in pan.
2. Add Hing(Asafoetida) & Jeera(Cumin Seeds)
3. Add Onion, once turn light brown.
4. Add green chillies and ginger.
5. Heat mixture for 1min and Add Tomatoes.
6. Cook until masala seperates oil.
7. Now add spices – Salt to taste, Turmeric Powder – 1tsp, Coriandar Powder – 1tbsp, Red Chilli Powder to taste.
8. Add mashed brinjal and blend it properly with onion tomato masala.
9. Saute as much you want, more you saute, more will be the taste.
10. Garnish with corriander.