Hot summers hitting the door and spending lots of time in kitchen doesn’t sound good. Being in Delhi where even March is so hot, I fully agree with this fact.
Chutneys are really a savior in hot summers for me and all. Spicy coriander mint chutney is top-rated in my family and is a must needed with every meal entire summer.
It’s tasty, spicy and refreshing. Even the most hated but easiest to cook vegetable like bottle gourd (lauki) is loved and make a tempting meal when served with coriander mint chutney.
So, to make your life easy and give your food a spicy refreshing touch.
|Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander Mint Chutney
Coriander – 250gms
Mint – 50gms
Green Chillies – 5-6
Onion – 2
Tomato – 2
Garlic – 8-10 cloves
Ginger – 1 (1 inch piece)
Lemon – 1
Salt – To Taste
Turmeric Powder – A pinch
1. Clean and rinse coriander and mint leaves.
2. Chop Onion, tomato, garlic, ginger and green chillies.
3. Take cumin seeds (10-20 gms) in grinder jar.
P.S. Cumin Seeds is my secret ingredient, it give flavour and added aroma to chutney.
4. Grind all ingredients to make a fine paste.
5. Take It out in a bowl.
6. Squeeze lemon in it, add a pinch of turmeric powder and salt as per your taste.
Yummy Tasty And Refreshing Coriander Mint Chutney Is Ready To Give Your Food And Tastebuds A Spicy Twist.