I just love Chocolates ( Who dont *wink wink*) but surely over intake of sweets bother me alot. Especially when my chocolate fanatic kiddo is eating chocolates.
So I always wanted a little healthy option to chocolate carvings and it come to an end when I reaceived a box of yummilious Jagger Chocolates (you can buy chocolates from their website when you dont wanna make it), Jagger substitute sugar in chocolates with healthy substitute jaggery.
And this idea takes me direct to my kitchen and i tried making chocolates at home with jaggery and it come out delicious and loved by everyone at my home.
So here the easy recipe yummilious and healthy homemade chocolates..
Milk Powder – 2Cups
(I used Everyday dairy whitener)
Cocoa Powder – 1&1/2Cups
(I used Cadbury Cocoa Powder)
Jaggery – 1/2Cup (Small pieces)
(You can use 1Cup sugar instead of jaggery)
Butter – 1/3Cups
Water – 1/2Cups
1. Boil jaggery in water in a heavy bottom pan till jaggery melts.
2. Strain the jaggery water to remove any leftover (if any)
3. Boil the jaggery water again for 5minutes on medium flame.
4. Shimmer and let it boil untill 1strand jaggery syrup is ready and switch off the flame.
5. Add butter to jaggery syrup and let it melt.
6. Add cocoa powder, milk powder and mix well and make sure no lumps are formed.
(P.S. – Make sure the mixture is neither too liquid nor thick.
– You can add roasted and chopped nuts )
7. Pour the mixture in chocolate mould.
(P.S. You can also make balls, or grease the tray, spread the chocolate and cut into desired shapes)
8. Freeze it for half hour and keep chocolates in air tight container and store in refrigerator.
Yummilious Chocolates Are Ready