Finding the best baby products for our little ones is not an easy task. For parents getting the best products is like a real-life treasure hunt. The best baby face cream made from organic products is not easy. As parents, we need to extra cautious while choosing the best face cream for kids.
A baby’s skin is soft and delicate and harsh products can harm them. To make sure that a baby’s skin continues to be the same and stays soft and supple choose organic cream and lotions. I have had my experience with these creams and lotions and the way they affected my kid’s skin. Some of the best picks for the same are as follows:
1. Mother Sparsh Plant Powered Natural baby face cream– babies have soft and delicate skin and nourish their baby soft skin. I remember, how after all the research, I used to decide what touches my baby’s skin and whatnot. I always search for the best products that are gentle and nourishing on my little one’s skin.
Mother Sparsh developed the best formulation for a face cream for children. The babies tend to lose the moisture of their skin and thus to help their skin stay nourished the cream proved to be a breakthrough. It is free from all harmful chemicals including parabens and silicone oil. It contains organic ingredients like aloe vera, almond oil, jojoba oil, and glycerin that are known for protecting and hydrating a baby’s face. It is pH balanced to suit the soft skin of the baby. it is dermatologically approved and is hypoallergenic. It is a non-greasy moisturizing formulation.
Mother Sparsh plant-powered natural baby face cream, keeps the baby’s skin soft and smooth for 24 hours. Its non-greasy formula makes it easier to absorb quickly into the skin and keeps the skin nourished. And the plant-powered formula helps in strengthening the moisture barrier of the baby’s skin and thus prevents dryness.
Mother Sparsh plant-powered natural baby face cream, is my favorite and hence tops the list. I tried a lot of face creams for my son but after using Mother Sparsh face cream, there is no more search needed. It gives my son’s soft skin the best nourishment needed and makes his skin soft and happy. With mild fragrance, it keeps my son happy too. It’s available on the Mother Sparsh website, Amazon, Flipkart, and other leading eCommerce platforms.
2. Babyhug Daily Moisturizing Lotion– It is the best face moisturizer for kids. It is mild and gentle and best suited for the newborn’s skin. The lotion can keep the skin of the baby moisturized for 24 hours. The moisturizer contains milk proteins, aloe vera, wheat germ oil, and glycerin that make the baby’s skin smooth and soft. It is enriched with allantoin that calms the irritated skin of the baby. It is free from SLS/ SLES, phthalate, parabens, phenoxyethanol, and more chemicals that can harm the soft skin of the baby. It is the perfect formulation to keep the skin hydrated, smooth, and soft.
3. Chicco Baby Moments Face Cream– best face cream for baby dry skin is this as reviewed by the users. The cream is enriched with Vitamin C, shea butter, aloe vera, calendula extract, almond oil, jojoba oil, and glycerin that makes the baby’s skin fresh and supple. The cream is hypoallergenic and is free from parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, and artificial elements like synthetic fragrances or dyes that can harm a baby’s soft skin.
4. Sebamed protective facial cream– it is definitely the most recommended face moisturizer for the baby. The cream creates a barrier between the baby’s skin and the outside environment thus protecting the baby’s skin. The cream is known for preventing dryness and protecting the baby’s skin. it is free from all harmful chemicals including parabens and silicone oil. It contains panthenol and vitasqualane that are known for protecting and hydrating a baby’s face. It moisturizes the baby’s soft skin.
5. Cetaphil baby daily cream with shea butter– it is one of the best baby creams for dry skin with the goodness of shea butter and is perfect for daily use. With glycerin, sunflower seed oil, shea butter, soyabean oil, and honey Cetaphil is a widely used product for kids. It is enriched with natural ingredients; pH balanced and is dermatologically approved. It is a non-greasy moisturizing formulation. It keeps the baby’s skin soft and smooth for 24 hours.
6. Himalaya Herbal baby cream– in the category of newborn baby face cream and face cream for children this is the preferred brand for babies with sensitive skin. It has olive oil and Vitamin E that are known elements to nourish the baby’s skin. Topical use of this dermatologically approved cream protects the baby’s skin from redness, itching, and swelling. It helps the skin stay soft and free from any eruptions.
7. Aveeno baby soothing relief moisture cream– the cream is known for providing relief to a baby’s soft skin. The cream is approved by dermatologists and is gentle on the newborn’s soft and delicate skin. for this reason, it is the best face cream for newborn babies. It will keep the skin soft and supple for 24 hours. It is fragrance-free and it quickly absorbs in the skin. it contains colloidal and oats with rich emollients that can soothe the dry and irritated skin of the baby.
8. Curatio Atogala baby cream– it is a face cream for children which has its key ingredients as cholesterol, aloe vera gel, Vitamin E, and other natural ingredients that moisturize and nourish the baby’s skin. The cream is meant to be applied twice on the baby’s skin. Once the child starts to walk or do activities the cream will prove as the best for keeping the skin soft and nourished. The cream is approved by dermatologists and is recommended by the users.
9. Baby Dove Cream– Dove has launched its baby care products, which have taken the market with storm. It helps to protect the skin and protect the barriers. The cream will replenish the lost moisture in the baby’s skin and moisturize the skin for 24 hours. It is the best cream for child as it has been designed keeping in mind the soft and delicate skin of baby. The lotion is paraben free and is perfect for baby’s skin.
The list is based on my experience on using the above cream on my baby’s skin I could feel the smoothness. My kid loved the creams and never did have a melt-down during application. I highly recommend the creams for baby and the mommy. The skin of new mom’s is also tired and needs extra dose of love in the form of cream.
This is a really useful list for all those who have babies. Iknow for sure that Sebaned and Cetaphil are good brands.
These are all good products that you have listed and the best part is that they are all organic. This is so important when it comes to the sensitive skin of babies.
My son is just 2 months old and I haven’t used any of the creams yet. I think it will be too much for now. Will consider these when in need.
Mother Sparsh cream is pretty good for babies, especially in winters, and it’s all-natural.
Baby creams helps to keep Baby skin soft and gentle all day long.
The Aveeno Baby Cream is an ideal decision for children with dry and flaky skin.
My daughter’s skin is sensitive and I have to be very careful before choosing the right cream. These suggestions will be helpful
sharing this with my niece – she is on the look out for baby face creams, and we were looking for curated list of recommendations. thanks