Self-employment is the state of working for oneself rather than an employer. Self-employment means that you are the sole owner of the business, a member of a business partnership, or an independent contractor. A sole owner is a single person business without any legal entities like a corporation or partnership.
You do not need a formal company to report your earnings from self-employment. The Internal Revenue Service treats some self-employed taxpayers as sole owners. Your designation helps you in reporting your business income and expenses as part of your personal income tax return.
As a self-employed entity, you are generally required to file an annual return and pay your income tax quaterly.. Self-employed individuals generally must pay self-employment tax. Self employment tax is a Social Security and Medicare tax primarily for peoples who work for themselves.
Self Employed Loans is a type of a Personal Loan which is a collateral-free mode of to get funds which helps self-employed proprietors meet their personal or business short-term requirements.
The bank may require self-employed Personal Loan applicants to have a specified minimum income, which can vary by location. The bank may also require self-employed individuals to be in business for a certain amount of time.
As a general guide, whether you are employed or self-employed, you can normally borrow a maximum of the equivalent of 5 times your proven annual income, though some lenders may consider less.
Self Employed loans is the best way to raise fund for your startups as raising funds for startup is the most difficult part and without fund you cant give your startup a kick start. With self employed loans, you can invest in your idea for longer time and get better results.
Self Employed Loans Have Following Benefits
- You don’t need bank statement. The process is very simple and more friendly to the person who is looking for loans.
- You can get the capital you want for your business/startup quickly and thus your startups growth is not affected due to lack of money.
- There are different type of providers for self employed loans as large number of self employed business persons and vast number of national vendors are happy to lend money to people who comes in this category.
- Yes, you need a decent credit score to get your loan approved and self employed loans not only provide you the capital but also help you achieve a higher credit score as offer more of their pay stubs or other documents that showcase liquidity.
- With self employed loans, you are self dependent and you are not required to borrow money from your friends and family. This gives you a better hold of your business/ startup. With an independent way to get capital for your business you can easily manage your work and plan your work/growth flow as per your choice.
The best part of self employed loans is, it doesn’t only provide capital but also help you but a better credit potential. So, if your are planning to start something new but you are low in funds, contact your banking institutions now and ask about available options for self employed loans.