With Summer’s, everyone’s favorite mocktails comes to limelight again. Mocktail is a non alchoholic drink which consists of a mixture of fruit juices, syrups or soft drinks.
My all time favorite mocktail is Virgin Mojito, can’t miss a single opportunity to have it either at home or outside. It’s just so yummilicious (*drools*)
With the arrival of Lychee (Litchi), yummy summer fruit. I just came up with an idea to give my favorite Virgin Mojito a yummy lychee twist.
Lychee (Litchi) Mojito
Lychee – 10 to 15
Mint leaves – 10 to 12
Lemon – 1
Sugar – to taste
Aerated Drinks (Sprite or 7up) – 1bottle (you can use soda water too)
1. Peel, de-seed and make puree of Lychee.
2. In a glass, add few mint leaves, 2-3 thin slices of lemon.
3. With a spoon or muddler, gently crush the mixture, so that mint leaves and lemon releases the juices.
4. Add sugar and crush again.
5. Add a thick layer of crushed ice.
6. Pour lychee puree on it.
7. Slowly pour chilled aerated drink (Sprite/Soda) and stir to mix.
You are ready to beat the heat with a glass of refreshing lychee mojito.