yummiest recipes ever. With new season and fresh cauliflower available in
market, I just can’t resist sharing one of the yummiest recipe for the season.
A delicious dish served with Naan or parantha.
Cauliflower – 250gms (Cut in big chunks)
Potatoes – 250 gms (Diced)
Red Chilli Powder – 1tsp
Coriander Powder – 1tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1tsp
Sabji Masala – 1tsp
Olive Oil – 4tsp (You can use your regular oil)
Salt – To Taste
1. Take water in pan, add ½ tsp turmeric powder and ½ tsp salt, bring to boil,
then add cauliflower, cover it and turn of the flame.
2. Heat oil in another pan, add Cumin seeds. Now add potatoes and saute until
outer layer turns golden.
3. Add green chillies and cauliflower (drain water before adding)
4. Add spices salt, red chilli, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Mix well.
Cover and let it cook at low flame.
5. Once potatoes and cauliflower is cooked (usually took 4-5 minutes) add sabji
masala and mix well.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Yummy will make this one 🙂
Because i don't like cauliflower, mixing with aloo will make it yunn
This is a delicious recipe.Glad you shared it
delicious recipe will definitely try it 🙂