Soyabean Chap – 250gms
Chopped Onion – 1Cup
Diced Capcicum – 2
Tomato Puree – 1/2Cup
Ginger Garlic Paste – 3 tsp
Red Chilli Powder – 1tsp
Coriander Powder – 1tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1tsp
Kasuri Methi – 1/2tsp
Garam Masala – 1tsp
Olive Oil – 4tsp (You can use your regular oil)
Salt – To Taste
1. Boil Soyabean Chaap with 1/2tsp salt and turmeric powder for 2-3minutes. (Just to assure Chaap soak some flavor)
2. Heat oil in pan, add Cumin seeds and chopped onion. Fry until onion turns golden brown.
3. Add ginger garlic paste, red chilli powder and coriander powder and mix well
4. Add tomato Puree, salt and turmeric powder and let it cook until mixture release oil.
5. Add diced onion and capsicum. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes or until diced onion and capsicum softens.
6. Add 1 cup water and Kasuri methi, bring one boil.
7. Add soyabean chaap and Let it cook at low flame until water evaporates.
8. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Kadhai Chaap is ready. Serve hot with Naan, parantha or roti.
I Am Taking My Alexa Rank To Next Level With Blogchatter