Capsicum – 3 (Medium Sized)
Onion – 3 (Medium Sized,Finally Chopped)
Tomato – 2(Medium Sized)
Green Chilli – 2-3 (Finally Chopped)
2. Cut Tomato from top n remove seeds( make hallow space for filling. Do not throw away the seeds)
1. Heat oil in pan, when warm add cumin seeds(jeera).
2. Add onion n green chillies n saute until onion turns golden brown.
3. Add tomato seeds.
4. Add Salt to taste, 1tsp Turmeric Powder(Haldi), 1tsp Coriander Powder(Dhaniya), Red Chilly powder to taste.
5. Mash Paneer and add to it and mix well.
6. Let it cool.
Place stuffed Tomato & Capsicum.
Add 1/4 glass of water, cover the pan and let it cook for 5-10minutes on medium flame.
At last remove lid n dry excess water if any.